Surreal's CBD BALM 500 is the perfect remedy to make headaches, muscle soreness, and achy joints disappear! Our thoughtful combination of natural ingredients include MCT oil, beeswax, and a dose of potent, non-GMO CBD. Created from our top-quality hemp, our CBD balm is one of our most popular CBD topicals with the potential to naturally relieve aches & pains with finesse. Harness the power of CBD for topical, all-natural relief and wellness.
CHOOSE YOUR EXTRACT:
- Full-Spectrum is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
- Replenishing dry skin
- Slave for minor aches and pains
- Helping to support healthy inflammatory function
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What is CBD balm used for? CBD balm is used for pain relief and sore joints, as well as for moisturizing and nourishing the skin with healthy antioxidants.
- Where can I use CBD balm? You can use CBD balm to relieve pain, such as tension headaches, menstrual cramps, and joint pain. CBD balm is rich in antioxidants and can also be used to revitalize and nourish dry skin on the heels, knees, and elbows. Feel free to use CBD balm wherever you need a little extra TLC!
- Is CBD good for skin care?CBD is good for skin care as long as you’re purchasing products that capitalize on quality. Buy CBD skin care made with either full or broad spectrum hemp and that utilize natural ingredients for maximum impact.
- What does CBD do for the skin?CBD interacts with receptors on the surface of our skin that contribute to pain signaling, aging, and more. By interacting with these receptors, CBD has the potential to help relieve pain and contribute to our skin’s natural inflammatory function for a clearer, brighter complexion.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin?CBD absorbs into our skin for topical relief, but it doesn't reach our bloodstream the way a CBD oil or capsule does. Therefore, a CBD topical will capitalize on CBD's physical rather than mental benefits.